Fares – Normal and Peak
- The fare includes the return trip.
- Passengers in vehicles and pedestrians travel free of charge.
- The fare for a trailer under tow is charged as a separate vehicle.Example:
The fare for a 4.5 metre car towing a 6 metre trailer would be $33 for the car and $33 for the trailer, or during peak times $38 for the car and $38 for the trailer.
A new category has been introduced for all cars (which includes Sedans, 4WD, SUV and Utes) towing a caravan or boat. Refer to Prices Page – one fare applies.
- Pensioner and Commonwealth Senior’s discounts apply only to vehicles less than 6 metres. The discount does not apply to trailers under tow.
- Discount fares do not apply to Health Care cardholders or state issued Senior’s Cards..
*** PEAK FARES apply on the following dates.
|Christmas Day / Boxing Day 2016 Long Weekend||24/12/16 to 27/12/16||Inclusive|
|New Years Day 2016 Long Weekend||31/12/16 to 02/01/17||Inclusive|
|Regatta Day Long Weekend||11/02/17 to 13/02/17||Inclusive|
|Eight Hour Day Long Weekend||11/03/17 to 13/03/17||Inclusive|
|Easter Period||14/04/17 to 17/04/17||Inclusive|
|Queens Birthday Long Weekend||10/06/17 to 12/06/17||Inclusive|
|Christmas Day / Boxing Day 2017 Long Weekend||23/12/17 to 26/12/17||Inclusive|
|New Years Day 2018 Long Weekend||30/12/17 to 01/01/18||Inclusive|